Crack theory time

I FEAR NO WATERCOOLER
MY POWER IS BEYOND YOUR MORTAL IMAGINATION
cue epic anime battle between Tim and Watercooler

Fireheater go BRRRRRRR

Sure, we've already had Watercoolers and Fireheaters... But have we ever had a Moonwarmer? Let that sink in...

Moonwarmer

Cut enemy.

Wow, you got it, champ.

snowgraver

guys

isn't this in Undertale discussions

why are we referencing Deltarune lol

this is one of those rare times I actually visit the Undertale discussions lol

Crack Theory

:plue:

dont question it lol

I did

this was in good old october 2025 but heres a dumb theory im dead set on. YES im serious about this

ROULXS KAARD IS/RELATED TO GASTER, PLUS ROULXS KAARD COULD BE THE KNIGHT

my evidence.


they look so fucking similar face wise. COME ON. COME OONNNNN

PLUS THE SLIT IN THE HAIR WHERE THE CRACK IS?????? COME OONNNNN

the r(oaring)oulx k(night)aard theory is more silly and moreso because they share initials.

BUT CHEW ON THIS. SANS? RIGHT? SANS? THE GUY WHO WAS THE SILLY CHARACTER THROUGHOUT ALL OF UNDERTALE, THE JOKE CHARACTER TURNED OUT TO BE SUPER IMPORTANT AND LORE RELEVANT.

WHO ELSE HAS SHOWN UP FOR EVERY CHAPTER EXECPT FOR CHAPTER 5???

ROULXS. KAARD.

ROULXS KAARD. THE JOKE CHARACTER.

HE HAS TO HAVE SOME INSANE LORE RELEVANCE. AND WHAT BETTER TO DO THAT. THEN FUCDKING GASTER!!! AUUGGHHGHG

i go feral if i think about this stupid ass theory for more then 2 seconds

you should've seen my asgore darkner theory lol

sorry to burst your bubble or whatever people say, but thats the Mystery Man, not gaster (or at least, not confirmed)

b-but
Wd faster in deltarune

built it all from an empty room /ref

mike the cat yeah that is gaster

when I make theories like this I'm careful to say mysteryman and not gaste-
According to all laws of aviation, there is no way Blue should be able to fly.
/trynabepolitebutiseehowthiscouldcomeoffasmean

even guardian be slarmon
(Deltaspin plug) (feel free to ignore)