ALWAYS BET ON PAPYRUS KNIGHT!1!

Out of curiosity, what color would you say this is, then?

...Orange.

100% Orange.

...........................................................................................................................................................

I headcannon that as false

...ok thats more compelling

Red

News flash: Headcanons aren't canon

well do we have any evidence for Man being Wing?

Talks in all caps and puts line breaks after segments of sentences, is weird and dwells outside of existence, is connected with Gaster

But different fonts...

Also, Wing is much more removed than the man.

sans

I would say pretty much the same thing about Dess and the Knight (if you're a Dess Knighter)

No

Gaster has wingdings sometimes or the default font with glowing words

I assume the glowing words are because of what he is as the voice

Is he

A reddish orange, but if I were told to use one word, it'd have to be orange

Two people so far who agree that Papyrus is orange

Yall just woke me up, but tbh its kinda my fault for not using sleep focus on my iphone

Yes
If you rotated the camera, the man would not be blurred.
They're not secret, just hidden from the player.
The characters can see him, just not us.

Well there's a reason fangames make him orange

Disbelief gives him an orange eye

Underswap gives him an orange hoodie

That's just because of the blue/orange attacks

Regardless, fanon Papyrus is orange