Dude I don’t think that the Deltarune universe is actually a 2 dimensional flatland that just looks like it would be 3D
No
You don’t though
I believe in player angel, I’m on your side, and I’m still going to step in against this claim
I keep hearing it and I don’t know who came up with it, but I know somebody did, because it's not something people actually experience
Computer screens aren’t that reflective, the prophecy is way too small to reflect your face nicely, nobody I’ve seen has ever thought of this while playing the game, and honestly that wouldn’t look like a prophecy panel
I’m pretty sure the panel is just supposed to be blocked by something in the foreground
I’ve seen quite a few people say it
Well then that makes the Player a 4th Dimensional Being messing with a 3rd Dimensional world. Which isn’t very inaccurate because we can save, load, and reset which is basically time control
WOULD G-MAN LET HIS OWN SIBLINGS BECOME THE MAIN VILLAIN OF THE EXPERIMENT????
Pretty sure Gaster is their father, not brother.
There's literally no evidence for that, it's more likely Gast- AHEM, "HE" is a secret sibling or smth, given the whole green thing. If HE was their father, then HE would be white, the "ancestor" of all colors
Neither of us are 4D
You can't theorize this
The player can manipulate time within the world of the game but can't even move through it freely
I like the idea of him being their father more but I heard a very convincing argument that the third family member that was redacted from early concept art was Gaster as a brother
Nonsense reasoning
OK what is this with Wing and the colour ![]()
Haven't u heard of the Greenster theory?
I have not watched the gaster 67 green theory
A short explanation would be appreciated
Well then Deltarune is 2d
The 67 theory is separate from it
basically.
the battle box.
is green.
spamton neo's strings.
are green.
the chapter 1 menu ui before you beat chapter one?
green.
the b-rank room.
is green.
why does the b-rank room matter?
the a-rank room.
is red.
the c-rank room.
is blue.
sans and papyrus's house.
papyrus.
is red.
sans.
is blue.
gaster.
is green.
this leads us into part 2 of the theory.
gaster is green...
and in between.
the egg rooms are in between.
the b-rank door is in between.
(of the a and c rooms, and by extension papyrus and sans' doors respectively.)
conclusion.
gaster is green.
and in between.
basically.
the battle box.
is green.
spamton neo's strings.
are green.
the chapter 1 menu ui before you beat chapter one?
green.
the b-rank room.
is green.
why does the b-rank room matter?
the a-rank room.
is red.
the c-rank room.
is blue.
sans and papyrus's house.
papyrus.
is red.
sans.
is blue.
there is a space between their doors.
gaster.
is green.
this leads us into part 2 of the theory.
gaster is green...
and in between.
the egg rooms are in between.
the b-rank door is in between.
(of the a and c rooms, and by extension papyrus and sans' doors respectively.)
conclusion.
gaster is green.
and in between.
Bro said the same thing twice
1.This is a coincidence, red and blue are commonly used colours. You're using doors goddammit. Why?
2. He's monochrome. Haven't you looked at the followers?
3. This is a terrible theory.
4. Does this have any implications, lorewise or otherwise, at all?
r/CommentMitosis