ALWAYS BET ON PAPYRUS KNIGHT!1!

Okay but I’m just saying those aren’t good ones

What, so did Papyrus feel so grateful that Carol helped his friend help him that he decided to make his helmet look like her

Do you actually think that would be a good payoff

BOOM! PAPYRUSKNIGHT DEBUNKED!

!

(See my recent DELTARUNE theory for more details.)

my EYES
They're BURNING.

Asriel is almost certainly coming to Hometown in chapter 5.
Toby may or may not turn Flower king dark world into a joke like Woody theory or Chess theory.
AND PAPYRUS KNIGHT SHALL NOT STAND!

Well it's feasible

I just think we have to look at Deltarune as a work of fiction made by a competent writer and ask ourselves what makes sense in that context

Nothing, it's Tricky Tony

I agree with all of this other than that Flower King dark world could be a joke

What other dark world do you think could fit all the info we have on Chapter 5?

Also, Woody theory is still possible, and Chess theory isn’t a joke, it’s merely not true

If you say so man

Well, "joke" was probably bad wording.
But most theories can turn out to be false.
I think FKDW sounds likely true, but he still might mess everything up.
Do you expect :dog: to just spare our theories?

Ch5 prophecy depicting Asgore:

Wiat
missing susie theory
the bunker drags susie away and she goes missing, and you spend the chapter with ralral (and maybe someone else too?)

Think about it.
Chapter 1, mainly Ralsei/Lancer stuffies.
Chapter 2, more so focused on Kris.
So was the third chapter.
Chapter 4 had a straight-up only-Susie battle.
So Chapter 5 could have more Ralral.
I hope it does.

That’s an interesting thought

I’ve heard a comparable theory that Ralsei will get taken by the darkners in the Flower King dark world, and that that’s why he “gets mixed up with flowers”
This could create both a Ralsei and Noelle focus for the chapter which I enjoy as an idea

Noelle could play a role in the main party, and Ralsei could have solo scenes like Peach in Thousand Year Door

How would Susie... y'know, get kidnapped? She'd def fight back HARD, like, sis chipped the BLACK KNIFE