ALWAYS BET ON PAPYRUS KNIGHT!1!

Grandson: “grampa, are you gonna live very longer?”

son: “No, jeremy, you see, your grampa has a nasty infection inside him that-”

Me (my brain is gone due to deltarot): INFECTION INSIDE ME

Son: Ok, son, we’re going on a field trip to the old person's home.

HE’S OLD!!!

Laugh

I'M THE ROARING KNIGHT! THE CHRONICALLY ONLINE KNIGHT!

He's old!

HE'S GLOOBY

GROOVY and NEVER*

https://deltarune.wiki/Feature_Presentation#Lyrics

I AM NOT GLOOBY!!!

YOU CAN'T GET THIS FROM AN EGG

YOU CANT GET ME FROM A [[PIPIS]]

I am sorry for lying, I was actually hatched from a [[PIPIS]]…………………………..

);Tenna

(@KockaAdmiralac, can we pretty please have the emoji where Tenna is squished and looking down while the thing behind him says cancelled (after board 2))

"GAME OVER!?"

THE "GAME" IS NEVER "OVER"!!!

Results:

The post said to bet on him, so I had to give the image.

ALWAYS BET ON PAPYRUS KNIGHT

All this evidence is circumstantial

Also we have no way of knowing the Knight goes into the closets or not (it may be implied, but still)

  1. That just means Papyrus is prob gonna be in a dark world
  2. The music is also used by Alphys, yet nobody cares about AlphysKnight
  3. Ig we're forgetting the antlers now
  4. It's for different reasons: characterization vs. easy way out
  5. Closets are, in fact, easy hiding spots
  6. He's probably busy working on smth for the festival