Did vro have stronk? (stroke = stronk)
yrs thsat is treu
THE JAMBANESE BUTTON
one vote will make me speak jambanese for a period of time
- press the button
Also Galacta says it's called Jambandran
ok
oh wait this isn't off topic sanctuary my bad
packs bags
LOL
I SAW THAT
and they were actually right for once
...Sonic still neg-diffs him tho
You can’t even confirm if Toby thought of that or not, and it’s just more likely he did considering the chapters were in development for a year longer than intended.
Knights serve superiors. For a non-holiday knight candidate’s case, those antlers are likely to signify the Knight’s working with/under the Holidays.
If anything the antlers are counter evidence, as they match none of the present Holidays (I’ll give Dess the benefit of the doubt and assume her antlers changed as she grew up, but even that’s unlikely considering Noelle’s didn’t)
It doesn’t effect DracoBaltoy II…
You can’t even give any counter evidence. I think I’m fine.
I can't think of counter-evidence for Papyrus Knight, but I also can't think of actual evidence for Papyrus Knight (not being able to meet him at his house ever is not solid enough evidence)
Did you not read Dracos Google doc?
NopeInsert joke about not being able to read and Undertale Fans here
Draco, when you get on, post the Google Doc again.
Ignore it doesn’t invalidate it.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1WGrItdQdziVfIyVIpAZLBSKknQqq-qcuPWSXrtSEzWs/edit?usp=drivesdk



