ALWAYS BET ON PAPYRUS KNIGHT!1!

Ralsei definitately needs therapy

And a hug
From me
Specifically
(I want him)

Ralsei is one of my favorite characters (all of the characters are my favorite, but him especially)

Me being gay aside he is a very good character

I like Susie because Susie is just Susie
I like Ralsei because he is so lovable and his character is very well written, I love him
I like Noelle because... she's a really good character and also we have a lot in common, actually
I could go on and on about how Deltaurne is peak but You probably already know that

Ralral is flufi
(and also probably has high-level depression...)

Sexuality revealed! You can now use: The Dr. Andonuts word!

Yum

I can
But i’m not gonna
Also I’m Bi(myself)

Didn't know Galacta Knight was Bi
Welp, i don't have anything against it so i think i don't have anything to say

Bi tch

You can blame Ralsei for it

Hey that’s mean :(

You said you were bi(tch)

…

Seems like something I’d say.

No I'm bisexual
10638

Hey that's my meme

/tvtropes

You are?