ALWAYS BET ON PAPYRUS KNIGHT!1!

uhhhhh

bros mama is kinda homeless

She's not actually

In fact none of my family is

oh you're adopted?

hi

Hmm

Of course, without that, humanity would be extinct

but that's a little freaky isn't it?

but that's a little freaky isn't it?

ok yup

The good ending

-play

Not scared but I'm asexual and felt a bit violated by you using my quote box to type that atrocity

And yes I'd love an egg

I'm very sexual and I felt violated by it that was disgusting

Also that's rich coming from someone who got trauma/PTSD from the very same sorta thing

I wasn't disgusted by it but like
that's the humor of a middle school student

ooh, baby is scared of saying “porn”?

@TasqueManager
heres sans's gaster blaster
now go and OBLITERATE

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS

there i fixed it, happy?

Enderman I just got on stream why you trying not to laugh bruh that's disrespectful as !!@$ bruh